Questions? We've Got Answers...
Our client services team members are standing by to answer any questions you might have, or connect you with the right experts who can address your more technical needs. We’ve listed below some of our most commonly asked questions that may help before you make that call.
Ordering Related Questions
With all the intricate details that go into printing, we like to ensure we price the right ink product for your substrate, press capabilities, and target to match.
We like to have a dialog with our clients, and a good starting point for this conversation is the following information:
- Printing objectives of final printed product
- Color targets
- Anilox volume and line screen (for example, 9.0 vol, 200 ls).
- Substrate (kraft, coated, bleached, film type, etc.)
- Estimated quantity
- Press wiping system (bladed or roller)
- End use requirements (bleed resistance, rub resistance, etc.)
- Printing order/ trapping (1 st down, 2 nd down, etc.)
We are just a phone call or email away to address your printing needs. We recommend trying the following before contacting us:
- Check ink pH and make any necessary adjustments
- Check ink viscosity and make any necessary adjustments
- Check the pressure of metering, plate to anilox, and plate to board
- Consider the press speed
- Check that the correct plates, inks, and sticky-back have been set up for the job.
- Consider any recent changes or contaminates that have occurred.
- Factors such as humidity, cleaners, grease, worn cylinders, worn doctor blades, and improperly cleaned equipment.
At this time, we are only taking ink orders by phone or email. Please submit orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 588-0005.
Our online proof request form will ask you all the right questions to ensure our proof matches your printing process.
If you are a returning customer, we may have your printing press information on file. If this is the case for you, and we have your press information, you can email us or call us with your substrate, anilox, and color requirements.
We know you are excited to see that print job color and get that press running! We make proofs and ship them the same day we receive them. All of our proof requests are shipped for next day delivery free of charge.
Oh, no! We want it to be perfect the first time, but if this wasn’t the case then let us know. What wasn’t right about the color? We will rematch it to your requested changes and ship it for next day delivery free of charge.
Technical Related Questions
Please contact your local Regional Technical Manager with any ink and press related issues you are having. They are industry experts with the experience to match. They will be able to guide you through any issues and can schedule an onsite meeting or service.
Yes, we love to sharing the ink knowledge! The more knowledgeable your press operators are, the smoother press runs will go. That decreased down times saves you money. Please contact us at (704)588-0005 or via email at email@example.com with your training needs.
We have standard training seminars as well as provide customized ink and press training on request.
Yes! Most of the success of a package is already determined before it hits the press. We have a knowledgeable team of printing and ink experts to review plates, aniloxes, substrates, and more before you spend the money on press time. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704)588-0005 with your printing job’s plan and objective.