For immediate release:
Charlotte, NC, U.S.A. – March 25, 2020
Poteet Printing Systems, LLC is closely monitoring COVID-19’s effects on operations and is following recommendations given by the CDC and CISA. In further efforts to decrease COVID-19’s severity, shelter-in-place and stay-at-home government orders are being put into place. We want to assure our clients that Poteet Printing Systems’ chemical manufacturing of inks is critical to the supply chain and we will continue under normal operations.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has identified chemical manufacturers as an essential service for the continued supply of food and other essential products.i Poteet Printing Systems falls under the designation of chemical industries critical to infrastructure. Poteet Printing Systems supplies inks for packaging in essential industries such as food, beverage, medical, and other manufactured goods. Our clients are vital to the distribution systems and internet delivery systems, and our clients must have ink for that success.
We would like to assure our clients of our dependability as their supplier with the following facts:
- We do not see any direct threats to our supply chain. We have purposefully increased our raw material inventory, product inventory, and have confirmed the reliability of our suppliers and backup suppliers.
- We are an essential chemical industry supplying inks to essential packaging industries and will maintain operations to do so.
- Our employees are following stringent sanitizing processes. Employees have increased hand washing and hand sanitizing. We are cleaning our facilities multiple times per day.
- We are not allowing outside visitors onsite to decrease exposure.
- We are enforcing social distancing practices.
- We have minimized work related travel to customer emergencies only.
- We have separated our employees into multiple locations to decrease the affects of an outbreak.
Where we need client’s collaboration:
- We note shipping as the weakest link in our supply chain. We are highly selective of the shipping organizations we do business with, but even the best face their challenges during this time. Please be intentional with your inventory planning and prepare for shipping delays. The more notice we have for orders, the more likely we are to overcome fulfillment barriers.
- Make us aware if you are placing critical orders related to supplies needed in fighting COVID-19. Poteet Printing Systems will move those orders to a priority production status where possible.
In this unprecedented time, we are grateful for our strong client partnerships. Our plans are constantly evolving to meet this changing business landscape. Please do not hesitate to bring any questions to your local Technical Manager. We would be delighted to help.
Business Market Manager
Poteet Printing Systems, LLC
9103 Forsyth Park Drive, Charlotte, NC 28273 USA