Poteet Printing Systems, LLC
Last Modified: August 20, 2020
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
Reasons for Collection
- Poteet Printing Systems, LLC needs to perform a contract with you;
- You have given Poteet Printing Systems, LLC permission to do so;
- Processing your personal information is in Poteet Printing Systems, LLC legitimate interests; and
- Poteet Printing Systems, LLC needs to comply with the law.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or as otherwise required by law;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Poteet Printing Systems, LLC, our officers, directors, employees and agents, other users, or other parties in interest.
Data Protection Rights:
European Economic Area:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
California Privacy Rights:
If you are a resident of California, California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Poteet Printing Systems, LLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
General Privacy Rights:
In certain circumstances, such as those outlined below, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, Poteet Printing Systems uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the Website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Note that Poteet Printing Systems, LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.